Pacha Ibiza.

A total of 58 nightlife venues in Spain have been nominated to enter the prestigious list of The World's 100 Best Clubs 2022, a list published annually by the International Nightlife Association, of which Spain Nightlife is a member. According to the organisation, the last list was published in 2019 as during the pandemic there was practically no activity and, therefore, no list of the best clubs. In this 2022 edition, Spain is the first time that it leads the number of nominated venues, with 58 nominations, followed by the United States, which contributes a total of 44. It should be noted that Ibiza, once again and for the sixth consecutive edition, is the destination that contributes the most nominated venues worldwide, with 15 nominated venues, followed by Las Vegas, which contributes 12. Other Spanish destinations with a good number of nominees are Barcelona with 10, Madrid with seven and Marbella with six venues nominated.

In the case of Ibiza, the island contributes fifteen nominees, which are Hï Ibiza (which holds the current World's Best Club distinction), Pacha Ibiza, DC-10, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, Amnesia, Ibiza Rocks, Octan, Linekers, Café Mambo, Ocean Beach, Lío, Nassau Beach Club, Blue Marlin Ibiza, Itaca and Club Chinois.

The final list of The World's 100 Best Clubs 2022 will be announced on November 8th at the 7th Golden Moon Awards gala, which will be determined by the number of votes obtained online by each club and by the vote of a professional jury. The online popular vote will represent 70% of the final vote. The remaining percentage (30%) will be determined by a professional jury.